Sugar Free Pink Lemonade! Delicious, refreshing and a nice sweet, change of pace that will help you keep your cool all summer. Kids love this one too and I honestly can’t tell that it isn’t as full of sugar as the traditional pink lemonade. In fact, I think this one has a LOT better flavor than the sugary one.
Sugar free lemonade and lemon water was the drink that I depended on every day as I went through sweet soda withdrawals when I first started THM 2 years ago. Once I found a Good Girl Moonshine recipe that I enjoyed and then developed my favorite; Orange Cream GGMS I got away from making fresh lemonade every day as it depends on a continual source of fresh lemons and that isn’t really available at all times. Now I’ve gotten back on the lemonade bandwagon with this fantastic drink! Sugar Free Pink Lemonade is just one more way to keep hydrated in style on this fantastic diet.
First you make the wonderful sugar free lemonade and if you would prefer to make lemon water instead just cut the lemon juice in half for this recipe. This will make a quart of Sugar Free Pink Lemonade that can be easily multiplied by 4 for a gallon. Normally I use 2 donks of THM Stevia for 1 quart of lemonade, but due to the increased sour nature of the cranberry in this drink, I use a little more sweetener. Did I just say cranberry?! Yes, I did but don’t leave me yet because this drink doesn’t taste like cranberries! It just delivers the health benefits and wonderful pinkness of this antioxidant packed fruit. Start out with this drink as a light pink lemonade and you won’t notice any difference at all then increase it as you develop the taste (or maybe even craving) for this fantastic berry that your body will love!
- 1-quart clean filtered water
- 2 fresh squeezed medium lemons (or 4 very small ones or 1 giant one)
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Super Sweetener (my number one choice)
- ((OR 2 to 3 donks of this great quality THM Stevia (I love THM's and also use organic Kal stevia)
- PLUS 1 teaspoon Truvia or Pyure))
- 1/2 teaspoon cranberry juice concentrate or regular unsweetened cranberry juice (add till it's as pink as you like it)
- Stir well and store in an air tight jar if you have any left. Make this ahead and it will keep for days in the fridge and be ready when you need it. Serve chilled or over ice.
- *Unsweetened cranberry juice is available in most grocery stores.