If you need to order supplies I would appreciate it if you would use one of my affiliate links which I have placed in or around this post. Using them helps me keep creating, converting and posting these free recipes at no additional cost to you. Thanks!
Shop Amazon – Give the Gift of Amazon Prime
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 6 eggs
- 2 pounds cottage cheese (32 oz container)
- 1 pound (4 cups) grated cheddar (I use the Tillamook sharp cheddar)
- 1 stick melted butter
- 2 10oz thawed and drained packages of frozen spinach-DRAIN AND SQUEEZE WELL
- 1 tablespoon protein powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all together in a big mixing bowl in a 13x9" glass pan at 350 degrees for 1 hour. This recipe can be cut in half and baked for less time in an 8x8 square glass pan.
- *Be sure and get the thawed spinach squeezed out very well!